How to Give Feedback on NHS Services

 We at Leeds ME Network are always interested to hear feedback about the treatment you receive for CFS/ME, whether positive or negative - please email us.

Please be assured that we won't use your feedback in any way without your permission.

Giving Feedback to the NHS

There are various options available:

  • Speak directly to your clinician.
  • Make contact with PALS, the Patient Advice and Liaison Service, who can support anyone using NHS services who would like help to raise a query or concern. You can contact them by phone on 0800 0525790 or send them an email.
  • You can give your feedback to The Care Quality Commission. You don't have to make a formal complaint and you can, if you wish, leave your feedback anonymously. If, however, you leave your name and details, they can get back to you for further information if they need to. To give feedback, go to their home page and enter the name of the service concerned. Then click 'search'. On the next page, click on the tab 'Please tell us about your experience of this service'.
  • If you would prefer to make a formal complaint, see the NHS Choices site for information on what to do. If you scroll down the NHS Choices page, you'll see that organisations such as PALS and the local NHS Complaints Independent Advocacy Service can help you with this. In Leeds, the Advocacy Service is provided by Advonet.

Make a free website with Yola